FXTM is a global, award-winning broker who offers financial services to both retail and institutional clients worldwide. The broker offers a wide range of trading accounts, including the FXTM Shares account which is directly connected to the NYSE and NASDAQ exchanges pricing for their product pricing, and the ECN MT5 account, where clients can take advantage of the cutting edge-platform now with the option of hedging.
FXTM accommodates the needs and requirements of all kinds of traders and investors offering free local and online education for beginners and traders looking to strengthen their skills, and access to some of the most innovative trading technology.
|Minimum Deposit||Leverage*||Spreads from (pips)||Maximum Number of Orders|
|Standard||100 USD/EUR/GBP||Flexible||From 1.3||100|
|Cent||5 USD/EUR/GBP||Flexible||From 1.5||300|
|Shares||100 USD/EUR/GBP||Fixed Margin: 3-10% (depending on symbol)||From 0.1||100|
|ECN||500 USD/ EUR/GBP||Flexible||From 0.1||Unlimited|
|200 USD/EUR/GBP||Flexible||From 0.5||Unlimited|
|ECN MT5||500 USD/EUR/GBP||Flexible||From 0.2||Unlimited|
|FXTM Pro||25 000 USD/EUR/GBP||Flexible||From 0||Unlimited|
*The leverage/ margin requirements may be subject to change as a result of applicable regulations depending of country of residence. For residents of Poland, the maximum leverage is 1:100. Leverage also depends on knowledge, experience as well as country of origin.
- Spot Metals
- CFDs on USD Shares
- Spot Commodities
- Spot Indices
FXTM Invest – FXTM’s in-house developed investment programs offers clients the opportunity to invest in suitable traders and earn when they do, or maximise their earning potential by becoming Strategy Managers.
PAMM Program – For Investors and Strategy Providers, FXTM’s Portfolio Management Department hand-picks successful strategies for clients interested in investing according to their investment objectives, risks and profile.
Why choose FXTM?
- Advanced risk management: All client funds are segregated in top-tier banks
- Regulated Broker: Regulated, licenced and registered in multiple jurisdictions.
- Full Transparency: Performance statistics are checked by PwC and published on the FXTM website.
- Full feature Trading Platforms: Variety of Trading platforms including the MT4 and MT5 and available on multiple desktop and mobile devices.
- Various payment methods: Large selection of renowned and trusted payment solutions for different regions
- Localised solutions: Website available in over 18 languages and customer support in over 25 languages
- Comprehensive Education: Free local seminars & workshops, educational videos, live webinars and forex trading E-book
- Partnership Programs: FXTM Partners’ hybrid and continuously-rewarding Affiliate and IB programs
- In-depth market analysis: Daily Market Analysis and Market Update Videos from market experts who are regularly quoted in multiple international financial media outlets