With Offices in London, Limassol, Shanghai and Milan STO’s expert professionals provide unparalleled client support, along with comprehensive education, insightful market news and technical analysis to give our clients a winning edge in the online trading world.
- Excellent trading conditions – Take advantage of STO’s tight spreads, fast execution, flexible leverage and low margins.
- Trading Tools – STO’s suite of 12 Expert Advisors (EAs) and 15 Chart Indicators will enhance your trading experience, giving you the tools you need to make informed decisions, automate certain actions, manage risk and execute your trading strategies effectively.
- Trading Signals – With STO, you get access to free real-time trading signals on a wide range of instruments including major indices, Brent, WTI, Gold, Silver, and all major currency pairs.
- Expert Analysis – With STO’s market analysis, news and economic calendar you can be confident that you will have all the information you need to build a suitable strategy for yourself and stay on top of market trends.
- User-friendly platforms – Trade at your convenience whenever and wherever you like, through the leading MT4 and AFX Fast platforms
- A variety of funding methods – Choose from a wide range of deposit and withdrawal options to make the process as easy as possible.
Excel at trading with STO
STO offers comprehensive education courses for investors at every level of advancement, while presenting the technical side of online trading, including market analysis and trading strategies prepared by FX & CFD experts.
A series of free STO webinars – prepared by experienced professionals and market experts – will allow you to fully learn about valuable tools that will help you in interpreting complex market movements. You will learn about innovative strategies and how to use them to achieve your investment goals. In addition, you will learn how to manage risk.
The most effective risk management tool is knowledge – STO educational materials will explain to you many solutions, depending on the investment strategy. Novices often face various challenges at the beginning of their adventure in the market, but STO educational courses help to understand and overcome these problems.
STO is a trading name of AFX Markets Ltd and AFX Capital Markets Ltd. AFX Markets Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) with FRN: 560872. AFX Capital Markets Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities Exchange Commission (CySEC) with License No. 119/10.
Please note that CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage.66.52% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with AFX Capital Markets Ltd. 64.84% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with AFX Markets Ltd. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.