- Net sales for the period amounted to SEK 232.6 million (SEK 218.1 million).
- Operating profit for the period amounted to SEK 0.4 million (SEK 9.8 million).
- Profit before tax for the period amounted to SEK 0.4 million (loss 27.3 million).
- Earnings per share before dilution for the period amounted to a loss of SEK 0.23 (loss SEK 4.74).
- The proportion of recurring revenue for the period amounted to 67 percent (61 percent) of net sales.*
- Major deal with Japan Exchange Group (JPX) for real-time clearing for the Japanese derivatives market. In addition, a smaller deal was signed regarding advanced risk calculations for all asset classes traded in the Japanese financial market.**
During the period, a major international exchange group ordered a design study involving both real-time clearing and CSD systems. The design study is progressing as planned and commercial negotiations regarding the implementation of the systems are being conducted in a positive spirit.
* To improve comparability between periods, re-invoiced expenses have been excluded from net sales in the calculation of recurring revenues
** See commercial definitions on p.16 in the full Interim report
“In summary, Cinnober is currently in a phase of expansion. We are investing in the new business areas client clearing and trade reporting services, while growing in our traditional segment consisting of exchanges and clearinghouses”, says Veronica Augustsson, CEO, in a comment. “The third quarter can be summed up with a clear improvement in profitability and an operating profit of SEK 7.8 million. I view the future with great confidence and optimism – a future in which we build a broader and stronger product portfolio within fintech.”