* Total Securities market turnover value was at S$19.2 billion, down 33% month-on-month (m-o-m) and down 8% year-on-year (y-o-y), over 20 trading days. There were 22 trading days in November 2017 and 21 in December 2016.
* Securities daily average value (SDAV) was S$959 million, down 26% m-o-m and down 4% y-o-y.
* Market turnover value of Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) was S$199 million, down 13% m-o-m and down 15% y-o-y.
* Market turnover value of structured warrants was S$896 million, down 53% m-o-m and down 27% y-o-y.
* There were 2 new Catalist listings during the month, raising S$24.6 million.
* There were 150 new bond listings, raising S$50.2 billion.
* Total market capitalisation value of 750 listed companies stood at S$1.1 trillion as at end-December 2017.
* Total Derivatives volume was 15.6 million, down 13% month-on-month (m-o-m) and up 18% year-on-year (y-o-y).
* Equity Index Futures volume was 12.6 million, down 12% m-o-m and up 13% y-o-y.
* FTSE China A50 Index Futures remained the most active contract with volume of 6.4 million, down 12% m-o-m and up 15% y-o-y.
* SGX Nifty 50 Index Futures volume was 1.9 million, flat m-o-m and up 22% y-o-y.
* Nikkei 225 Index Futures volume was 1.7 million, down 26% m-o-m and down 12% y-o-y.
* MSCI Taiwan Index Futures volume was 1.5 million, down 10% m-o-m and up 15% y-o-y.
* MSCI Singapore Index Futures volume was 869,734, down 2% m-o-m and up 35% y-o-y.
* MSCI India NTR Futures volume was 28,250, up 35% m-o-m*.
* Total FX Futures volume was 937,888, down 22% m-o-m and up 70% y-o-y.
* SGX INR/USD Futures volume was 709,780, down 27% m-o-m and up 50% y-o-y.
* SGX USD/CNH Futures volume was 209,587, down 8% m-o-m and up 205% y-o-y.
* Value of cleared OTC SGD Interest Rate Swaps was S$3.1 billion, down 70% m-o-m and down 69% y-o-y.
* SGX Commodities Derivatives volume was 1.1 million, down 21% month-on-month (m-o-m) and down 6% year-on-year (y-o-y).
* Iron Ore Derivatives volume was 977,041, down 20% m-o-m and down 1% y-o-y.
* Forward Freight Derivatives volume was 36,144, down 35% m-o-m and up 5% y-o-y.
* Volume of SICOM Rubber Futures, the world’s price benchmark for physical rubber, was 101,394, down 23% m-o-m and down 37% y-o-y.