X-Trade Brokers (XTB) reached out to some of the world’s leading traders to provide you with exclusive access to one of the biggest educational packages on the market. First up is Lex van Dam, legendary Goldman Sachs trader.
How it works?
- The series consists of five webinars
- The first two webinars are free to access. For the remaining three you need to open a real account
- Opening a real account with XTB is completely free
- Learn how to apply Lex’s methods to your own trading strategies
Airing dates: (always at 7PM)
- WEBINAR 1: 28 June – open access
- WEBINAR 2: 5 July – open access
- WEBINAR 3: 12 July – for clients only
- WEBINAR 4: 19 July – for clients only
- WEBINAR 5: 26 July – for clients only
Lesson 1: Market Analysis – How to analyse economic, sentiment & technical indicators
Lesson 1 is an insight to the way Lex approaches the markets each day, and provides an introduction to his scorecard system that helps him to identify bearish or bullish markets for a complete overview that informs his trades.
This webinar includes:
- Top tips & strategies from the Goldman Sachs legend
- How to identify bullish or bearish markets on a weekly basis
- The economic indicators & unique formula Lex uses to inform his trading
- A simple, decision-making checklist method created by Lex
About Lex Van Dam
Born in the Netherlands, Lex van Dam is one of the most respected hedge fund managers in the world as well as a leading financial educator. He began his professional career in 1992, trading stocks for Goldman Sachs where he worked for ten years, latterly as head of the equities proprietary trading desk.
He also created and starred in the BBC Television series Million Dollar Traders, and now runs the Lex van Dam Trading Academy where he teaches both novices and experts how to trade responsibly over the long-term.